Child Support Lawyer Mark F. Milhollin
Mark F. Milhollin, P.C. - Experienced in family law divorce child support and parenting plans
Call (770) 999-6700 if you are having challenges developing maintaining or modifying your child support obligations in Marietta / Cobb County or in Fulton, Cherokee, Paulding, Bartow, Dekalb, and Gwinnett counties. Child support lawyer Mark F. Milhollin works with mothers and fathers who have questions about child support under Georgia law:
- Determining child support payments in divorce
- Establishing support obligations for cases involving questions of paternity and unmarried parents
- Addressing back-pay problems with military divorces involving recent deployments
- Helping clients understand their legal rights when support arrangements need to be modified
- Assisting clients when child support orders need to be enforced
Contact Mark F. Milhollin, P.C. in Marietta for a consultation about your rights responsibilities and alternatives for solving problems related to child support. For default.com we have been the family law firm of choice for separating or divorcing parents in Marietta / Cobb and in Fulton, Cherokee, Paulding, Bartow, Dekalb, and Gwinnett counties. Child support questions? Call (770) 999-6700.
Child support disputes are a major focus of our law practice
In both divorce and paternity cases the basic child support obligation is determined under the state child support guidelines. You can get a good idea of your own child support payment by using the Georgia Child Support Calculator. There are many situations however when the result produced by the calculator will understate or overstate the amount that should actually be paid. Here are some frequent complications that could be taken into consideration:
- Child has special medical educational or behavioral needs
- One of the parents needs to support children from a prior marriage or relationship
- A parent has extraordinary expenses related to health care business travel or other circumstances
- One of the parents is self-employed or has an income that is irregular or difficult to ascertain
If you are an Georgia parent on either side of a child support controversy both in divorce and in paternity cases, Mark F. Milhollin, P.C. will offer the legal guidance you need.
Call (770) 999-6700 to speak directly with Marietta child support lawyer Mark F. Milhollin.