Modification of Custody or Parenting Time

Child Custody & Modification Attorney

Parenting Time Lawyer

If you need an attorney for post-decree modification disputes contact Marietta child custody modification and parenting time lawyer Mark F. Milhollin. The circumstances that justified a particular child custody or parenting time arrangement probably cannot continue indefinitely, however once those plans are arranged to change them you need a lawyer who can help.

Lawyer Mark F. Milhollin can advise you about the most effective ways to deal with the modification of visitation and custody orders. When changed circumstances mean that an old order needs to be updated he can guide you through the process and minimize your risk of conflict with your former partner. He can also assist you in meeting all of the court’s requirements. Mark F. Milhollin also has helped numerous clients when a parent defaults in the performance of existing obligations: When one parent does not adhere to a parenting plan visitation agreement or custody arrangement, Mark F. Milhollin, P.C. can be called on for assistance.

Call (770) 999-6700 for an experienced lawyer’s advice if you face a custody dispute in Cobb, Fulton, Cherokee, Paulding, Bartow, Dekalb, and Gwinnett counties .

Georgia child custody modifications require an experienced attorney

Contact Mark F. Milhollin, P.C. in Marietta if you have concerns related to any child custody issue including the following modification issues:

  • Child support modification for circumstances related to a child's needs or parent's ability to pay
  • Modification of custody arrangement due to problems in the primary custodial parent's home
  • Visitation changes for new work schedules military duty status or other circumstances
  • Enforcement of custody or visitation arrangements when one parent is interfering with the other parent's access to the child
  • Parental relocation disputes. If a parent moves with their children and doesn't follow the Georgia law’s specific requirements or get a court's permission to move a child away from the other parent's regular access they face possible criminal charges for child abduction or interference with another's parental rights.

Mark F. Milhollin, P.C. advises both mothers and fathers in custody and parenting time modification proceedings. Attorney Mark F. Milhollin can advise you about either side of a parental relocation proposal. To discuss your family court modification or enforcement issues, contact us. We have deep experience in this complex and often emotionally sensitive area of family law.