GEORGIA CHILD SUPPORT WORKSHEETS
My Lawyer on the Web - ANDROID APP
(Download our Android Application)
Cobb County Law Library (Self-Help) Forms - Website(Click on COBB Seal to get forms)
"I am a lawyer an
If you are looking for a family law attorney you are probably deep into some of your life's greatest challenges. There are many excellent attorneys to help you through divorce in Marietta a child custody dispute in Kennesaw/Marietta and N. GA alimony cases. Like many attorneys in Cobb County, Mark Milhollin has experience with a wide variety of family law cases. However he offers other assets to his clients as well:
- The proven drive and focus you would expect from a former Army Infantry Captain and staff Judge Advocate Lawyer
- Deep experience with divorce cases involving legal separation uncontested divorce and the particular complexities of military divorce
- The local knowledge that comes from deep Georgia roots: Mark Milhollin has been a Georgia resident his entire life and lawyer for . Mark combines his knowledge of Georgia law with his relationships to family law judges family therapists mediators law enforcement officials legal experts and other attorneys involved in Georgia family law.
- An ability to relate personally with many of his clients: as a father, Mark Milhollin often empathizes with his client's familial struggles.
- A history of success with many of the most challenging GA child custody disputes. Mark Milhollin entered the legal profession to defend the rights of children; he continues that commitment to children in his family law practice.
- An approach to family law that emphasizes clear communication and peaceful negotiations.
- A commitment to offering skilled and aggressive representation that is economically accessible
Count on divorce attorney Mark F. Milhollin to keep your legal fees low.
For an assertive and experienced family law attorney located in Marietta / COBB county (that also provides services in Fulton, Cherokee, Paulding, Bartow, Dekalb, and Gwinnett counties), call (770) 999-6700.
In addition to becoming a lawyer to get justice for deserving people, Mark Milhollin became an attorney because he believes that all people should have access to excellent lawyers a willingness to punish wrongdoers and a desire to enforce the rule of law.